My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

stories - i have plenty* bad dates - been on enough of them* sharing stories of my bad dates - priceless

Monday, November 14, 2005

Feelings whoa whoa whoa Feelings


I must realize that everybody doesn't feel the way I do about certain things. I am never opposed to agreeing to disagree, but to not acknowledge the feelings of others is just selfish. Some people are too much involved in themselves to notice what goes on around them. I think I have been waiting for someone to acknowledge that they did something wrong to me because then my feelings would seem to matter. But there is no need to hold on for hope. Some people believe their own lies and never acknowledge their own feelings, let alone the feelings of others. Moral of the story: People who don't recognize your feelings don't recognize you, so cut them off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home