My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

stories - i have plenty* bad dates - been on enough of them* sharing stories of my bad dates - priceless

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Responsiblity


Responsiblity........
Who or what are u responsible for?
Lots of us (women) are not behaving in a responsible manner
I keep seeing this astronomical statistic for new HIV cases
Almost 3/4 of those new cases look like me
African-American women
Don't blame the DL phenomenon
Don't blame the men that cheat
I am am responsible for me
As you are responsible for you
My philosophy is "No Glove, No Love."
For me, promiscuity was/is never a good look
Somehow young women today see it as some type of sexual liberation
*shrugs*
My advice to you is be liberated enough to use protection
Don't be passive in your sexual experience and let someone else dictate your actions
Look in the mirror
Responsibility.....
Take hold of it and make it yours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home