My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

stories - i have plenty* bad dates - been on enough of them* sharing stories of my bad dates - priceless

Monday, August 01, 2005

Laughter is the best medicine

Okay when I saw this picture I almost cried. Not only because I thought it was hilarious, but I knew that my lovely friends would understand my strange sense of humor. Anyone that knows me pretty well, knows that I like to laugh(hard and loud). I know that even when my friends or family are feeling down that a good laugh always lightens the mood or helps to get their mind off of their issues. I have read that laughter prolongs your life and keeps you young. According to Holistic Online.com, laughter lowers blood pressure, reduces stress hormones, increases muscle flexion, and boosts immune function by raising levels of infection-fighting T-cells. That alone is reason enough to visit a few comedy clubs in the next few weeks. Sometimes you have to take a break from the seriousness of your life and laugh. It may actually save your life.

I get accused of laughing too much or laughing at everything. But I think my lightheartedness has made my demeanor more pleasant. And I am so easy to get along with. So please save this picture to your desktop and when you feel tense, look at it. I bet your mood will change instantly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home